Do you have the experience and ambition to lead and manage change in higher education?
Ed.D. students at Benedictine benefit from a unique hybrid curriculum that combines rigorous practice-based instruction and research in leadership and change. We partner with our exceptional students as they undergo deep and lasting transformation through a caring and immersive educational experience.
What's your vision?
The Ed.D. program is designed specifically for practicing professionals who wish to accelerate their career paths or who desire to join the higher education community as university, college or community college administrators.
Graduates are prepared to:
- Manage public and private educational agencies and associations.
- Conduct highly-respected scholarly research.
- Lead organizations through constructive change.
- Contribute significantly to knowledge in the field of post-secondary education.
- Expand on theories, concepts and methodologies in organizational development.
- Collaborate with a close-knit group of accomplished peers and faculty.
We are intent about helping future leaders realize their full potential and invite you to contact us to share your goals for the future.
"I really feel like I’ve gotten my money’s worth in the Ed.D. program. Now I am beginning to see the difference in my life in comparison to others."
Enrolling Now for 2014-15!
We are committed to helping future leaders realize their full potential. We invite you to contact us to share your goals for the future and learn more.